I caught the Resident Bitchy Belo Farhanah anak Sultan Ibrahim on Suria last night. Not bad lah; she didn't appear so belo until nearly the last parts of her appearance [what a pity!] when the camera happened to glimpse at the board in her room with those lame phrases stuck all over. You know, the kind that says, "You can do it!" or "Motivation is the key!" or "Being a moron is not so bad after all". Yeah, THOSE kinds. I was rolling on the floor.
Then, the bomb dropped. Wah liao, this one I cannot tahan. She actually wore our school's wonderful sack-like uniform [yup, the same uniforms that I believe prisoners in Papua New Guinea wear] and pretended like she was off to school. She was at the front gate of her house, salam-ing her mum. And she looks so bored I tell you, I couldn't help laughing. What a racket I was making; the sister actually came in to look at me.
Fana, fana... She's so famous now. I need to ask for her autograph soon. Today ya?
Then, the bomb dropped. Wah liao, this one I cannot tahan. She actually wore our school's wonderful sack-like uniform [yup, the same uniforms that I believe prisoners in Papua New Guinea wear] and pretended like she was off to school. She was at the front gate of her house, salam-ing her mum. And she looks so bored I tell you, I couldn't help laughing. What a racket I was making; the sister actually came in to look at me.
Fana, fana... She's so famous now. I need to ask for her autograph soon. Today ya?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home