For the first time in my entire short seventeen years on the face of this earth, I truly felt a sense of panic AFTER my chemistry papers. All the thousand and one questions left unanswered seemed to stare back at me taunting. It was an evil paper, I'd say. Too many questions.
Gawd. I don't want to repeat Year One. But Math is already a confirmed F, and I'll probably flunk Chemistry too. I don't even know if I'll get promoted, what more to keep my 4 As.
Rely on Econs? Unlikely. Biology? Screw the structured questions.
Blaa-aah. I can't wait for the entire JC life to end, then I can look forward to university, then my career, then my marriage to the Prince of England, then my years reigning as a queen, and finally my death.
Ga-boosh.
Gawd. I don't want to repeat Year One. But Math is already a confirmed F, and I'll probably flunk Chemistry too. I don't even know if I'll get promoted, what more to keep my 4 As.
Rely on Econs? Unlikely. Biology? Screw the structured questions.
Blaa-aah. I can't wait for the entire JC life to end, then I can look forward to university, then my career, then my marriage to the Prince of England, then my years reigning as a queen, and finally my death.
Ga-boosh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home