Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Two words baby: Fuck Math. Fuck Math. Fuck Math. Well, that makes it six words. Ah heck. Add another two to that. Fuck Math.

I guess those fairly descriptive words say it all, eh? It was superacc-kebelughehy difficult. The first thing when I saw the questions I went, "Kana sai!" It was mind-boggling, mind-numbing, mind-deactivating that right now, I'm wondering what I'm doing here in front of the computer when this Math paper should have deterred me from slacking and I should be studying for Chemistry so that the same thing won't happen again. The Math paper was so absurdly difficult that it became funny. Told you I'm the only person who thinks exams are funny.

Then there was Biology. Ac-ck. The essay part was okay lah; basically about translation in the ribosomes, but the structured questions were... how do you put it? Interesting. Yep, mighty interesting. It's not THAT difficult, it's just that you don't know how to answer. Alah, samalah tu. Difficult lah namanya...

Oh and today I found out my boyfriend Orlando Bloom is engaged to Kate Bosworth. Gosh, all this while, all the time when he was gazing at me quietly as I lined up to buy food from Cik Leha's stall [poster dier terpampang-pampang besar], he was cheating on the quiet. Gosh, I'm heartbroken.

I really needa study. No, really.

I think I'll have to drop a subject. 4 As is too heavy. Bio or Econs? Gosh, I'm spoilt for choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home