Goodness, I have the world's nosiest siblings. No, I don't mind them reading my blog, but I do mind them reading it and afterwards commenting [not very nice comments too] on it. For example, oh...do you know Nefertiti is a bitch? Or, oh...you did this with your friends? Or oh... I read your blog today and I know exactly what you did. So nosy. So here I am personally slamming them down in public. I don't care if you decide to be nosy, but please don't comment on what I do. Next time you guys visit my house for Hari Raya or summat, now you can go, oh...that's Suli's nosy BROTHER and SISTER. Hear that, you creeps? So now all my friends know I have nosy siblings.
Fana, once again epitomising the spirit of cool-ness, didn't wear socks for the third day in a row. Unfortunately for her, it rained yesterday, hence her shoes were wet and is now emitting an 'ikan-kering-bucuk' smell. Terrible. In chemistry class, Mr Ng actually asked whether anyone could smell the 'shoe-smell'. And immediately, IMMEDIATELY, everyone started asking, "is it your shoes" to everyone else. Being nice, I just laughed loudly and pretended not to know. Of course, it was also to save my reputation. [What would my boyfriend, Chad Michael Murray, say if he knew I'm befriending a belo??]
Ah well. The whole 'guess-whose-shoes-it-is' saga is over. People already know, and guess what? The class resident bitch actually said loudly in the library, "I can't stand the smell anymore". Wakaka.
Fana is uber cute.
Fana, once again epitomising the spirit of cool-ness, didn't wear socks for the third day in a row. Unfortunately for her, it rained yesterday, hence her shoes were wet and is now emitting an 'ikan-kering-bucuk' smell. Terrible. In chemistry class, Mr Ng actually asked whether anyone could smell the 'shoe-smell'. And immediately, IMMEDIATELY, everyone started asking, "is it your shoes" to everyone else. Being nice, I just laughed loudly and pretended not to know. Of course, it was also to save my reputation. [What would my boyfriend, Chad Michael Murray, say if he knew I'm befriending a belo??]
Ah well. The whole 'guess-whose-shoes-it-is' saga is over. People already know, and guess what? The class resident bitch actually said loudly in the library, "I can't stand the smell anymore". Wakaka.
Fana is uber cute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home