I have a new favourite line now, if it qualifies as a line in the first place. It goes "...zup", albeit with a flicking movement of the wrist, and there you go. Talk to the hand baby. It is meant to shut people up, but OBVIOUSLY, it won't work on certain species. Haha. Go figure, my friends.
Cheshire today was nice. I fed Margaret and after 8 spoons she shook her head and said "not nice". She's super cute. And she finally remembers my name. Aww... *gushes*. And I helped someone clean up her cupboard. Forgot her name; something starting with a C.
I tell you, these peole are really poor things. A guy named Vicky told Thaharah today that he had never received a birthday present before. And Zainal told Fana that he writes often to his family but they visit him only once a year. And here we are grumbling about the escalator not working properly when these people would love to be able to walk up those stairs without their wheelchairs. Isn't it unfair?
Reminder: Today is Racial Harmony Day.
Cheshire today was nice. I fed Margaret and after 8 spoons she shook her head and said "not nice". She's super cute. And she finally remembers my name. Aww... *gushes*. And I helped someone clean up her cupboard. Forgot her name; something starting with a C.
I tell you, these peole are really poor things. A guy named Vicky told Thaharah today that he had never received a birthday present before. And Zainal told Fana that he writes often to his family but they visit him only once a year. And here we are grumbling about the escalator not working properly when these people would love to be able to walk up those stairs without their wheelchairs. Isn't it unfair?
Reminder: Today is Racial Harmony Day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home