Friday, July 16, 2004

WHACKEROO
 
I realize that you can actually bribe anyone with food. Especially starving, hormonally-imbalanced seventeen-year-olds who think not eating is a sin. Because today I had to bribe BOTH Fana and muni with food. Can you believe that? I had to bribe fana to stop messing up my hair and pinching me and screaming -no- screeching into my ear by telling her, "Look fana, if you don't stop being bitchy, I'm not giving you ANYMORE chipsmore." And that belo actually listened. Of course, once the chipsmore were gone, she started again.
 
Then, there was Muni. I wanted to stay behind to watch fana play netball for interhouse but muni complained of stomach problems. Then I suggested going to McDonald's to buy take-aways and eat at the pe department. Immediately, immediately, her eyes lit up and she asked me to belanja her an ice cream. So I said okay cos it only costs 25 cents anyway, and she was so contented she actually stayed with me. See? You can bribe anyone with food.
 
By the way, I need people to suggest to me nice new songs. Not too hard on the ears though like some hardcore rock cos they make me sleepy. Because just in case you don't know, yours truly here is a fine example of a cavewoman who doesn't listen to the radio because she doesn't like listening to some of the pop shit the DJs are forced to churn out because some hormonally-imbalanced teenagers love teeny pop. So she's been holding a silent one-man protest by boycotting radio. She is now currently listening to oldies classics such as The Beatles but after a while, her thirst for something more uptempo has to be quenched. So she's, I mean, I'm, now pleading for anyone to suggest to me new songs.
 
And I do so wish that people would stop telling me I'll be the new President of ML. Please, it really is nerve-wrecking. I mean what if I don't get the post... Memalukan right? Hmm...actually tak apalah.. asalkan korang bahagia.
 
That's it for today. Cheerios. Oh, tomorrow I will have an extra busy day. I have to attend a pdg rep thing, then off to mldds, maybe paradigma after that, and then I have to fly off to meet my pw mates. Life sucks!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home