TAK JOKING AH BEB!
Whew! Creating a totally new template is no joke okay? Spent 2 hours huched up in front of the computer like some mad cavewoman bantering expletives to herself just because I can't seem to get the word to move sideways like I wanted it to! Hmrph..
"Wah sia! Muka kau macam sial!" Muahaha. No, I am not being rude here. That was what I taught Victor to say just now during my free period. And a lot of other malay stuffs like "Boleh saya pergi tandas dengan awak?" ["Can I go to the toilet with you?"]. I asked him who he wanted to practise it on, and he said mostly on his girlfriend. To the loo? I bet he's pondan actually and doesn't want to admit that his 'girlfriend' has an organ we females don't have. Wakakaka. Okay, that was evil. Sorry, Victor's girlfriend. I'm sure you're perfectly normal.
See what hunchng up in front of the computer staring at nothing but HTML for two hours can do to you? Wonderful. I like black now. Black is the new white.
Whew! Creating a totally new template is no joke okay? Spent 2 hours huched up in front of the computer like some mad cavewoman bantering expletives to herself just because I can't seem to get the word to move sideways like I wanted it to! Hmrph..
"Wah sia! Muka kau macam sial!" Muahaha. No, I am not being rude here. That was what I taught Victor to say just now during my free period. And a lot of other malay stuffs like "Boleh saya pergi tandas dengan awak?" ["Can I go to the toilet with you?"]. I asked him who he wanted to practise it on, and he said mostly on his girlfriend. To the loo? I bet he's pondan actually and doesn't want to admit that his 'girlfriend' has an organ we females don't have. Wakakaka. Okay, that was evil. Sorry, Victor's girlfriend. I'm sure you're perfectly normal.
See what hunchng up in front of the computer staring at nothing but HTML for two hours can do to you? Wonderful. I like black now. Black is the new white.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home