Friday, July 23, 2004

I have this habit of not zipping up my skirt before I set off for school. There was once, I walked all the way from my house to the mrt station, and then actually reached admiralty station before i realized there was an effing gaping hole in my back. The worse thing was I was carrying a sling bag. Imagine how many people had dropped dead that morning from hyperventilation after seeing my Holy Shorts. That was not the first time.

The first time it happened, I was in school, trying out my new uniform. Being extremely clever, I walked from the toilet to the room where the clothes were sold to ask Haz how I looked because both Fana and Muni were being muggers by attending the lectures. Thank God for my divine shorts. His friends actually saw though. They whispered, "Eh Haz, your friend..."  Haha. How majorly embarrassing.

Sigh.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home