I just realised that I cannot speak a proper complete sentence in malay anymore. Just now, the ex-co asked me what I think should be changed about the school. My answer:
"Saya rasa... uh... (eksyen2 thinking)..uhm.. sekolah ni tak open-minded, as in diorang tak suka amik risks" Drats. Wherefore art thou, my malay vocabulary? Down the drain? Or off to schnitzville land?
By the way munirah, saying bad stuff in front of you does not qualify as mengumpating. Mengumpating is talking behind your back.
Changed template. Sick of seeing white.
"Saya rasa... uh... (eksyen2 thinking)..uhm.. sekolah ni tak open-minded, as in diorang tak suka amik risks" Drats. Wherefore art thou, my malay vocabulary? Down the drain? Or off to schnitzville land?
By the way munirah, saying bad stuff in front of you does not qualify as mengumpating. Mengumpating is talking behind your back.
Changed template. Sick of seeing white.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home