Childish
Childish
For the umpteenth time, I am reminded today that I so do not act my age. I probably have the mental capacity of a nine-year-old. Yesh, I am that terrible. But I have to admit, not acting my age is fun!
Today, me and muni played hide-and-seek with fana's bag. It was super childish - honestly. Which other couple of seventeen-year-olds would actually run around in school, carrying and hiding their friend's bag and then peeping behind walls a la commandos just to giggle at the mere sight of that unfortunate friend? Well, me and Muni did that. After the interview with the mldds ex-co, we took fana's bag and hid it in room 11-24. Then we sneaked back downstairs to peep at fana from another classroom, then ran back up to watch fana walking around. It was super childish. Even I can't believe I acted like that. Tsk tsk. I apologise to all the AJCians who actually caught sight of the two of us gigglng around like a couple of immature kids.
Hmm... letting loose is fun once in a while. Wonder when I can play hide-and-seek again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home