Saturday, July 10, 2004

Computers

Thank God they invented a wonderful thing called computers. My life has become so dependent on this highly functional thing that i can't even begin to imagine life without computers. I'd probably die of boredom. Okay, maybe not to that extent yet.

Just got back from school and I'm currently having diffculty typing because I'm using only one hand to type. You see, the other functional hand is stuffed with food. That's how much I love my computer. Of course, it also shows what a greedy pig I am. I wonder why people find it weird that I type using only my forefingers. Is it weird because it shows how 'good' I am at typing? Hmmm...

I think I'm starting to like war movies more even though I still cringe at the sight of blood. But I still hate sci-fi movies like Star Wars. I can't understand why people go ga-ga over that movie. Take away the special effects and you'd get a normal, completely boring movie. I'd rather settle for movies with depth. Like Schindler's List or Stepmom, or The Cider House Rules. Speaking of The Cider House Rules, I just watched that movie yesterday night. Highly emotional especially parts where some characters died. I almost sobbed. Of course, it helps that Tobey Maguire was playing the geeky lead again. I think he's good at playing geeky roles. So adorable. *smiles* Sappy movies like My Best Friend's Wedding are good too. The only sci-fi movie I like is probably Man In Black. At least that has humour injected in it.

I'm going to watch One Tree Hill soon. Gotta catch my other boyfriend Chad Michael Murray ya know. Hur hur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home