the shoe buff is speaking...
*shudders*
I think girls shouldn't be allowed to grow THAT tall. It's a crime I tell you. All girls, in my opinion, should be as tall (short) as me. Hahah, that is, below 1.6m. Yup, that's the ideal height. HAHAHAHA...
Oh, and yesterday, I slipped on a pair of Birkenstocks and OMG, it was so comfy! And then I looked at the price and OMG, it was soooo uncomfortable on my wallet! And I seriously wonder what's so great about Birkenstocks till they hafta cost like over $100? Absolute waste of money. Ok la, comfy tu comfy, but the design is only so-so sehh. I'd rather burn that much money on really nice pair of heels that's equally comfortable. Or a pair of Teva's sandals or slippers. They're gorgeous and can be worn for sporty activities too. Good value!
Lawa kan these Teva sandals? Especially the one in dark brown.

Now, aren't those gorgeous shoes that every girl should want to have in their wardrobe? Compared to say, Crocs? Don't let me get started on THAT! (I'm so sorry Crocs users, but I do have something against wearing rubber shoes that match your err.. Phua Chu Kang boots?? Hehe..)
They're horrendous! It's that material I tell you. Even if they make it in the style of Jimmy Choo's, it'll still be sooo.. tak tau nak cakap.


Ya, I think 30 years down the road, these will probably go down history as one of the ugliest designs in shoe history. Hahaha.. Comfortable tu comfortable la, but SO UGLY FOR WHAT?? Not worth the price sehh.
Ok, I think this entry is one way for me to release my craving to get another pair of shoes! I'm nuts I tell you. I just bought a new pair of heels but everytime I pass by a shoe shop, I find myself looking at all their heels collection! There are shoes everywhere at home, at the shoe rack outside, inside the store, inside the balcony's cupboard.. and most of them belong to me and my sister.
Haha, so I'm just ranting to release my frustation and jitters. Retail therapy is NOT going to help my bank account grow! So no more shoes for this month!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home