Amusing things
I always find it very amusing when
a) People look at my shoes and go "Oh man, why are your shoes/sandals so small? Are your feet small too?". No, I have humongous feet that's why I wear small shoes -_- And then these people would insist on comparing my feet with theirs and gasp again at the difference between their feet and mine. Haha. For the record, I wear size 5 and sometimes 6 (depends on the cut of the shoes). Small meh?
b) Girls/women grab my waist/arms and go "Oh man, you're so skinny/thin/slim (depends on whether they want to be unkind or nice). For the record, I have acceptable weight and I like my waist size although I would still love to gain another 2kg.
c) I check out my blog stats and discover that people do google things like my full name or 'suliyati blog/blogspot/blogger' and once I discovered that somebody landed on my blog after searching for "melayu main ****" (?!?!) HAHAHAHA. Cannot tahan man. I wonder how THAT ever appeared on my blog. So just fyi, I will try not to ever ever ever blog about anything to do with my personal life = I won't be blogging much from now on.
Have a nice day everyone! :)
a) People look at my shoes and go "Oh man, why are your shoes/sandals so small? Are your feet small too?". No, I have humongous feet that's why I wear small shoes -_- And then these people would insist on comparing my feet with theirs and gasp again at the difference between their feet and mine. Haha. For the record, I wear size 5 and sometimes 6 (depends on the cut of the shoes). Small meh?
b) Girls/women grab my waist/arms and go "Oh man, you're so skinny/thin/slim (depends on whether they want to be unkind or nice). For the record, I have acceptable weight and I like my waist size although I would still love to gain another 2kg.
c) I check out my blog stats and discover that people do google things like my full name or 'suliyati blog/blogspot/blogger' and once I discovered that somebody landed on my blog after searching for "melayu main ****" (?!?!) HAHAHAHA. Cannot tahan man. I wonder how THAT ever appeared on my blog. So just fyi, I will try not to ever ever ever blog about anything to do with my personal life = I won't be blogging much from now on.
Have a nice day everyone! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home