i can foresee a bad mood coming..
.... the bug finally got to me. everyone i know seems to have it. the snifflings, the sore throats. with all my loved ones lovingly spreading their germs to me, it was no surprise when my throat started to hurt on wednesday. with my new-found knowledge (hahahaha), i knew it was due to an inflammed tonsil. cos it hurt everytime i wanna swallow (even my own saliva).
and then yesterday during anatomy practical, i actually felt nauseous while looking at the cadaver. like omg, i'm usually immune to the smell already la, but i found myself taking deep breaths yesterday while staring straight into the eyes of the poor old cadaver. thank God mayvina was there.. she followed me to the loo where i felt like fainting and later had a bad case of the runs.. ermm. yeah. it was the worst feeling in the world i tell you. my whole abdomen hurt, i was feeling nauseous, i wanted to faint, my throat was sore.. i wanted to cry i tell you.
so went home, bundled up under layers of blankets, and voila! i woke up with a sore neck and pounding headache. at least sans the fever and the sore throat.
the reason why i think it's going to be a bad day is because... i have TONS of things to do!!!! and would you believe that i have not eaten a proper meal since like yesterday? like hello? I am the queen of eating. i pride myself on being able to telan nasik with lauk asam pedas or kari ayam early in the morning when others find it hard to even gulp down coffee.
so i'm like super hungry now, but i can't eat anything proper because anything i eat will go out the next minute. and it's painful la, so i've decided to let the tummy rest a while first before i eat my lunch. hmprh. this is like so going to ruin my mood la.
and i have meetings today and whatever. and i still need $200!!!! anyone rich enough please kindly sponsor $200 to my event.. hehehe. so tak tau malu.
rrrr.. i hate this. i shall never volunteer to be the marketing officer next time i tell you. taubat!
yeah i should stop complaining now and go do my work.
oh all the best to the O-level candidates taking their results today!! =)
----------
is it just me, or do all you females out there think michael buble is hot? ohhh his voice is so smooth and soothing laaa..
Home
Another summer day
Is come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home.
and then yesterday during anatomy practical, i actually felt nauseous while looking at the cadaver. like omg, i'm usually immune to the smell already la, but i found myself taking deep breaths yesterday while staring straight into the eyes of the poor old cadaver. thank God mayvina was there.. she followed me to the loo where i felt like fainting and later had a bad case of the runs.. ermm. yeah. it was the worst feeling in the world i tell you. my whole abdomen hurt, i was feeling nauseous, i wanted to faint, my throat was sore.. i wanted to cry i tell you.
so went home, bundled up under layers of blankets, and voila! i woke up with a sore neck and pounding headache. at least sans the fever and the sore throat.
the reason why i think it's going to be a bad day is because... i have TONS of things to do!!!! and would you believe that i have not eaten a proper meal since like yesterday? like hello? I am the queen of eating. i pride myself on being able to telan nasik with lauk asam pedas or kari ayam early in the morning when others find it hard to even gulp down coffee.
so i'm like super hungry now, but i can't eat anything proper because anything i eat will go out the next minute. and it's painful la, so i've decided to let the tummy rest a while first before i eat my lunch. hmprh. this is like so going to ruin my mood la.
and i have meetings today and whatever. and i still need $200!!!! anyone rich enough please kindly sponsor $200 to my event.. hehehe. so tak tau malu.
rrrr.. i hate this. i shall never volunteer to be the marketing officer next time i tell you. taubat!
yeah i should stop complaining now and go do my work.
oh all the best to the O-level candidates taking their results today!! =)
----------
is it just me, or do all you females out there think michael buble is hot? ohhh his voice is so smooth and soothing laaa..
Home
Another summer day
Is come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home