I always try hard to be nice. Really. Like how I'd always bite my tongue even when I feel like talking back to my mum when she nags at me, or how I try to keep my [not too nice] opinions on certain things to myself even though I lurve to have my opinions made known. Or how I'd try not to make a big fuss when I'm tired though I'm easily agitated when I'm tired. But I don't know. I guess being too nice is not good sometimes.
The mum has been repeatedly nagging at me again. I've told her time and again that I go back late [actually it isn't even THAT late] because I studied. There's too much distractions at home for me to actually concentrate unless I wake up at 2am to study which can be pretty taxing on the eyes after a few nights of turning nocturnal. Never mind.
Let me talk about yesterday. My niece had a sleep-over at our house. Pretty fun considering she hasn't slept over since like two years ago? We had kenduri arwah kat bawah block so she came over. We planned to wake up at two to study cos she's brought her homework and stuffs. But we ended up watching The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King on VCD, so ixnay to waking up at two - for her at least, I was awake okay? Hehh.
Then at 1.45, I called the resident Bitchy Belo [aka Fana] to wake her up. Knowing how likely she is to bedebap back once I hung up, I made sure I used my supremely irritating voice and repeatedly asked her to wake up. Then I tried to do some studying of my own but the mind was too muddled-up so there was absolutely no other solution except to surrender in defeat to the beckoning mattress in the living room [cos my niece and I wanted to sleep outside instead of in my room].
So that's the end of my story. Hardly sounds interesting does it? I used to think my life was interesting. But then JC life came along, and I turned into a cavewoman. Hardeeharhar.
Oh. To Iqah: I type in complete sentences because I can't bear to write 'lyk dis'. It feels like writing an essay. Now, you can't just write 'lyk dis' in your essay can you? What would my English teacher say? *smiles*
The mum has been repeatedly nagging at me again. I've told her time and again that I go back late [actually it isn't even THAT late] because I studied. There's too much distractions at home for me to actually concentrate unless I wake up at 2am to study which can be pretty taxing on the eyes after a few nights of turning nocturnal. Never mind.
Let me talk about yesterday. My niece had a sleep-over at our house. Pretty fun considering she hasn't slept over since like two years ago? We had kenduri arwah kat bawah block so she came over. We planned to wake up at two to study cos she's brought her homework and stuffs. But we ended up watching The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King on VCD, so ixnay to waking up at two - for her at least, I was awake okay? Hehh.
Then at 1.45, I called the resident Bitchy Belo [aka Fana] to wake her up. Knowing how likely she is to bedebap back once I hung up, I made sure I used my supremely irritating voice and repeatedly asked her to wake up. Then I tried to do some studying of my own but the mind was too muddled-up so there was absolutely no other solution except to surrender in defeat to the beckoning mattress in the living room [cos my niece and I wanted to sleep outside instead of in my room].
So that's the end of my story. Hardly sounds interesting does it? I used to think my life was interesting. But then JC life came along, and I turned into a cavewoman. Hardeeharhar.
Oh. To Iqah: I type in complete sentences because I can't bear to write 'lyk dis'. It feels like writing an essay. Now, you can't just write 'lyk dis' in your essay can you? What would my English teacher say? *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home