Thursday, September 30, 2004

Elo elo! From now on, Fana will be called Fanni and Muni will be called Manni. Haha. Sounds so Indian doesn't it? Thanks to Kim[berly] for the nicknames. By the way, Kim is a guy. I don't know why his name's Kim. We call him Kimberly.

Nothing to type about really. Just had a really successful mugging day. Whee! Oh, and I finally know who heartthrob is. And me and Fanni sang too loudly in the library just now. Some people apparently complained of being too enthralled by the sweet sounds of music coming from the discussion room. *Ehem* Well, have to admit, when your voice is nice, it's just nice okay? Don't need to get jealous and throw things at the window okay? Hahahahahahaha....

Biology is nice actually. Gosh. I'm supremely tired.

Well, the princess has got to sleep. Will be up at 3 later to mug some more. Wow, I'm really getting into the rhythm.

Cheerios then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home