I'm embarking on the first few chapters of Biology today, which is rather late I know, considering there is a tonne of Biology notes still begging to be read. Ah well. At least I'm starting to study.
I have like thousands of sores in the right side of my mouth. There are three on the upper side, a whole row of them along the right side of my tongue, and a couple at the bottom. So now, I sound like a stroke patient cos I can't move the right side of my mouth unless I want to inflict upon myself the pain of a thousand knives cutting into my mouth.
I want to talk about my dreams. I've been having very weird ones lately. There was this recurring one where I'd be in a beautiful place with a magnificient view of a crystal-clear lake. I'd always drop a pocketful of marbles in my dream [why would I be carrying around marbles?], and then this nenek kebayan would always come along to help me pick up all my marbles. And then she'd invite me over to her shack for lunch, and even though I know that she dabbles in black magic and simpan syaitaan, I'd still say yes nevertheless cos I'd always be hungry in my dreams. And in her house, I'd always see this extremely cute but sleepy baby with her hair knotted and tied to this rope from the ceiling. She'd always be hanging there everytime I enter the shack. And then, I'd go to her and start chanting, "Subhanallah..walhamdulillah... walailahailallah walluahuakbar.." and I'd chant this over and over again. Then the baby'd wake up and start crying, and she'd grab me by the wrist with incredible force, and the nenek kebayan would rush into the room and scream at me to stop cos it's hurting her, and this would be the time I'd hear my mum's voice waking me up.
I'd had this dream twice already on consecutive days; Saturday and Sunday. Now, what does this mean?
And yesterday, I dreamt that my neighbours and I were playing with bombs and we'd bomb each others' houses for fun. Then I'd be in a dark burning room, and then I'd see Muni and Fana and we're suddenly at the Bedok Interchange and we're heading towards a fast food restaurant, where the cute waiter would flirt with me and hold me by the wrist - again the wrist - and lead me to a brighter place.
What does this mean?
I have like thousands of sores in the right side of my mouth. There are three on the upper side, a whole row of them along the right side of my tongue, and a couple at the bottom. So now, I sound like a stroke patient cos I can't move the right side of my mouth unless I want to inflict upon myself the pain of a thousand knives cutting into my mouth.
I want to talk about my dreams. I've been having very weird ones lately. There was this recurring one where I'd be in a beautiful place with a magnificient view of a crystal-clear lake. I'd always drop a pocketful of marbles in my dream [why would I be carrying around marbles?], and then this nenek kebayan would always come along to help me pick up all my marbles. And then she'd invite me over to her shack for lunch, and even though I know that she dabbles in black magic and simpan syaitaan, I'd still say yes nevertheless cos I'd always be hungry in my dreams. And in her house, I'd always see this extremely cute but sleepy baby with her hair knotted and tied to this rope from the ceiling. She'd always be hanging there everytime I enter the shack. And then, I'd go to her and start chanting, "Subhanallah..walhamdulillah... walailahailallah walluahuakbar.." and I'd chant this over and over again. Then the baby'd wake up and start crying, and she'd grab me by the wrist with incredible force, and the nenek kebayan would rush into the room and scream at me to stop cos it's hurting her, and this would be the time I'd hear my mum's voice waking me up.
I'd had this dream twice already on consecutive days; Saturday and Sunday. Now, what does this mean?
And yesterday, I dreamt that my neighbours and I were playing with bombs and we'd bomb each others' houses for fun. Then I'd be in a dark burning room, and then I'd see Muni and Fana and we're suddenly at the Bedok Interchange and we're heading towards a fast food restaurant, where the cute waiter would flirt with me and hold me by the wrist - again the wrist - and lead me to a brighter place.
What does this mean?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home