Sunday, September 26, 2004

Okay, so now I know why people make such a big fuss out of me having not watched 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' before and then disdaining it just because it's another Hindi movie. Well.... I FINALLY watched that darn movie last night [yesh, yesh, VERY late i know] and you know what? I wished I'd watched it sooner. It was not only touching; it was SUPREMELY touching. The Shah Rukh Khan character broke my heart - he was just too sweet. And I started crying halfway through the show all the way until the end. So today I woke up and my eyes were like, poof! Uber swollen.

So all you people who've yet to watch it, go watch it. And invite me along. I wanna watch too. The we can cry rivers. I won't disclose the storyline here.

I saw this one good quote somewhere. It goes along the line of 'Always listen to people around you. If everyone starts thinking you're a bitch, you're probably one'.

Nice one there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home