Monday, September 27, 2004

Today we ended school real early - at 12.15pm. Phew! Imagine that, cutting our timetable from 4.15 to 12.15. I love this.

I think the three belos are just too mean to the Anderson malay guys. In the morning, we laughed at Khairul cos his pants were of weird colour. He wasn't wearing AJ's trousers. Said it was too small for him, so he wore his madrasah's. Kartun seh.

Then during Chem lecture, we saw Nizar's hair and agreed it looks like Elvis Presley's - super berjambol. Haha. Yeah and then Muni and I laughed at him some more in the library, and he actually saw us laughing at him. Evil right? Well who cares. He and Tauhid ALWAYS laugh at me too, cakap aku gila ah, apa ah, jambu ah, lawa ah, macam superstar ah... cis, rimas betol mendengar pujian-pujian sebegini. [Hurhurhur. Somebody please puke]

Then afterwards, we tried to mug at the school libraray, but once Muni cam along, we had the sudden urge to eat the brownie with ice cream and Oreo cheesecake at NYP, so off we went there. Wasted at least an hour there eating [supreme heaven], after which we went back to mug at the library. Dah tak tau apa hantu merasuk kawanku Fana, tetiba je hilang semangat mug, lalu aku sebagai kawan yang baik [dahlah jambu, lawa, to add on the list] pun dengan sepantas kilat dan rela hatinya mengorbankan masa mugging untuk menemaninya pulang. Alah... sebenornya, memang dah malas pon belajar.

I don't know why I'm typing so much in Malay. Aha. Let's try jawa. Aku wes ngiseng [translation: I've peed]. Wes mangan urong? [translation: Have you eaten?].

Okay, I reliaze I have absolutely no control when it comes to nafsu makan. Really. It's getting worse. I find myself getting hungry every 4 hours now. I mean, in the morning, I'd actually eat RICE before going off to school. Konon-kononnya planning not to eat during the breaks ah. Save money a bit. But then, I'd always look at Fana eating and find myself thinking, wow, that lauk looks supremely tempting [I've decided not to use uber anymore. My two kepoh friends are starting to kepoh-kepoh use it too]. So I'll eat another two times in school. Then once I reach home at around 6, I'd eat again. But that's NOT dinner yet okay? My dinner will be at 8, where once again, I'll eat. So you do the math. How many times have I eaten?

Gawd. Ramadhan is coming soon. Control Suliyati, control....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home