Well, guess what? I'm currently having a temperature. I bet I must have gotten the bug from Mr Nizar. That stupid guy purposely coughed LOUDLY in my direction when I asked him if he was sick. Then, he coughed some more. Idiot. Now, I'm feeling terrible.
Well, Ms Resma wasn't feeling too well either today. She had menstrual cramps [we can tell, though she didn't say it out] - real bad ones I reckon by the way she was trying so hard to catch her breath before clutching her sides. Gosh. What a lady. When I get cramps, I can hardly even stand, what more teach an entire lecture group. Superwoman ah she. She went all pale just now. Poor Ms Resma.
Oh and right now they're having a kenduri in the living room.
Gosh. Such confusion. I hate this. Being a girl is so tough. You have the PMS, the cramps, and now this. Argh. I wish nobody would like me ever. Saves me the trouble of wondering. Oops. Choi! Choi! Take back my words. Okay, guys, LIKE ME!!! Ahahahahhaahahhaha.
Well, Ms Resma wasn't feeling too well either today. She had menstrual cramps [we can tell, though she didn't say it out] - real bad ones I reckon by the way she was trying so hard to catch her breath before clutching her sides. Gosh. What a lady. When I get cramps, I can hardly even stand, what more teach an entire lecture group. Superwoman ah she. She went all pale just now. Poor Ms Resma.
Oh and right now they're having a kenduri in the living room.
Gosh. Such confusion. I hate this. Being a girl is so tough. You have the PMS, the cramps, and now this. Argh. I wish nobody would like me ever. Saves me the trouble of wondering. Oops. Choi! Choi! Take back my words. Okay, guys, LIKE ME!!! Ahahahahhaahahhaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home