Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm feeling terribly lazy to jot down anything in my blog nowadays, although I have LOADS to blog about. Like how Muni discovered she has a 'secret admirer' from Nanyang Polytechnic. Like how Fana is going to be superstar starting from today cos she's going to be interviewed in a Suria programme called 'Periksa OK!' and hence I badly need her autograph. Like how I find that I no longer like both of my gula-gula matas anymore and hence that means I basically have no crushes on anyone right now. That means I'm crush-less. *Major horror gasp* Suliyati crush-less? Somebody, PLEASE smile at ME!!! [Personal joke; only Nasik and Kat will understand].

Gawd. I realize I'm sounding more and more like Muni. I just discovered this while eating with Zhong Lun and Gary during one of those Mother Tongue periods. Zhong Lun was laughing like mad when Muni and I were squabbling like a pair of mak neneks. I guess it's because it's rare for guys to eat and squabble while eating. Yeah, that's one thing I notice. Guys NEVER talk while eating. They eat [no, swallow], return the plates, drink from the water cooler, then sit back with their friends, give a nod, and off the go for the next lesson. How interesting. Where do they get to gossip then?

Ahahahahahahaha. I'm whacked. I miss you too Nas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home