Guess what I just did. I actually was in cahoots with Fana the queen belo, and together, we 'stole' Muni's bag from the PE Department while she's having PE. So now we're just waiting until she realises her bag's missing. I hope her reaction would be one of devastation or summat; like cry or panic or summat. Haha. I'm soooo sadistic. But it'll be fun I promise you.
I need to say something. I feel like a stupid old cavewoman who knows nuts about technology. I'm what you call a techie idiot. I'm scared of small, highly sophisticated gadgets. In fact, I've even come up with an equation: The smaller the size of the gadget, the more afraid I am to touch it [let's just say Queen Nefertiti here is an absolutely cautious person]. Hence, my fear is inversely proportional to the size of the gadget. Ta-da! Okay, now you can nominate me for the Nobel Prize of The Most Gorgeous Woman Alive after you're done with clapping[?].
I went to this sort of jemputan on Saturday night, where I met up with three of my childhood playmates. So being the naturally friendly person, I sat down with them. The conversation was going nicely - until it turned to handphones. Now, let me tell you guys, to me, the only purpose of a handphone is to call or to SMS. You start telling about features and all those junk and I'll probably suffer from a major black-out. So anyways, these friends of mine were spurting out the models of like hundreds of handphones along wioth all the features and I was like what? Do you actually memorize these things? And then, AND THEN, the attention was turned to me.
Lila: Apa model handphone Kak Su?
Me: Erm... er.... [cis! aku betol2 terlupa]
Lila: Okay takper. Tengok handphone
Me: Alamak, tak bawak.
Lila: Oh. Model apa Kak Su nak beli?
Me: Erm... yang boleh telefon dan SMS? [I'm not fussy kay?]
Others: [HUGE GUFFAWS]
And at this point, a stupid cat went between my legs. Naturally, being a big fan of them, I HAD to scream. More guffaws.
The other time was worse. Nerd-ia asked me what software was my computer using [?]. Honestly, I tried to remember. I did. I blinked and frowned and blinked again. "Erm... Microsoft Explorer?" Huge guffaws from Nerd-ia. Of course, I meant to say Windows XP; it just slipped my mind.
Anyways, time to watch Muni's reaction. Cheerios!
I need to say something. I feel like a stupid old cavewoman who knows nuts about technology. I'm what you call a techie idiot. I'm scared of small, highly sophisticated gadgets. In fact, I've even come up with an equation: The smaller the size of the gadget, the more afraid I am to touch it [let's just say Queen Nefertiti here is an absolutely cautious person]. Hence, my fear is inversely proportional to the size of the gadget. Ta-da! Okay, now you can nominate me for the Nobel Prize of The Most Gorgeous Woman Alive after you're done with clapping[?].
I went to this sort of jemputan on Saturday night, where I met up with three of my childhood playmates. So being the naturally friendly person, I sat down with them. The conversation was going nicely - until it turned to handphones. Now, let me tell you guys, to me, the only purpose of a handphone is to call or to SMS. You start telling about features and all those junk and I'll probably suffer from a major black-out. So anyways, these friends of mine were spurting out the models of like hundreds of handphones along wioth all the features and I was like what? Do you actually memorize these things? And then, AND THEN, the attention was turned to me.
Lila: Apa model handphone Kak Su?
Me: Erm... er.... [cis! aku betol2 terlupa]
Lila: Okay takper. Tengok handphone
Me: Alamak, tak bawak.
Lila: Oh. Model apa Kak Su nak beli?
Me: Erm... yang boleh telefon dan SMS? [I'm not fussy kay?]
Others: [HUGE GUFFAWS]
And at this point, a stupid cat went between my legs. Naturally, being a big fan of them, I HAD to scream. More guffaws.
The other time was worse. Nerd-ia asked me what software was my computer using [?]. Honestly, I tried to remember. I did. I blinked and frowned and blinked again. "Erm... Microsoft Explorer?" Huge guffaws from Nerd-ia. Of course, I meant to say Windows XP; it just slipped my mind.
Anyways, time to watch Muni's reaction. Cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home