Thursday, July 08, 2004

I lost my bet with fana. I accidentally passed chemistry. Drats. Now I have to part with my beloved money to buy her a meal.

I need to confess. I'm feeling rather intimidated being in AJC. Everyone here is a full-fledged mugger. All my life, I've never been surrounded by this much mugger-ism. In fact, my friends were the ones who encouraged this laziness in me. But I like it. I'm familiar with it. Back in the good ol' BP days, me, nas and kat regarded studying as almost a sin. We were the type who studied only the night before a major exam. In fact, I can still remember all of us sitting by the staircase before the O Level papers trying to cram in one last chapter of Geography or Biology. Because we believe that mugging is bad for the brains. Doing homework too. Haha. Poor Mr Chin. I bet we handed in only like 3 pieces of homework over two years?
But now, I'm surrounded by all these unnecessary stress cos everyone seems to be treating mugging as their hobby. Sigh. Maybe I SHOULD follow them. But I'm not familiar with it. Mugging is foreign to me. My body might react with some unrecognisable symptoms. Fever maybe. Anyway, I did try studying a week before exams back in sec 2. And my results were horrendous. Different techniques for different people I guess....

I failed my econs essay as expected. 7/25. What a wonderful number... I like seven. I think it's now my favourite number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home