I had quite a decent day today. Pretty fun being out with the girls. Was supposed to meet fana, muni, ain, zawiah, shaheeda and azra at cck mrt station at 2pm. But I was there too early [which is soooo unlike me] so I went to the library to read and I read Adrian Mole the Capuccino Years, which I've read about a year ago, but it's okay because the book was funny and one of the few that can make me laugh by the second page.
So as usual, ain displayed her rusty stardom [star karat] by appearing late, of course, armed with a paparazzi-seeking smile. Zawiah came late too but it was forgiveable cos she lives in pasir ris which is at the other end of the world. So we went to bukit timah and ate at Al-Ameen first before hitting the pool place at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. I tell you, the shopping centre doesn't look anything like a shopping centre. It's so old and looks so dead, but who cares about how it looks like when we can play pool there for only $3.50 an hour? So we played pool. The experts opened one table and the ones who think playing pool is like soccer only it's on a table with little balls opened another. Yours truly, of course, belongs to the second category. It was a riot. We played only 4 miserable games in two hours which means half an hour for each game. In the end we didn't really play actually. We ended up just pushing the damn balls around. Haha. I bet all the guys there were probably laughing behind our backs. I mean even when the ball was openly in front of the hole, we'd end up missing it and the white ball will fly to the other side of the table. Amateurs. I bet all the guys were laughing at us. And I bet I must be the only person in the world who can cry at a pool game. I accidentally slammed and pinned my thumb and forefinger between the pool stick and the end of the table. It hurt so much cos my fingers actually turned red. I was trying not to cry but the tears just came out and I ended up laughing and crying at the same time. Shit. This malay guy saw me crying and according to fana, he was staring at me as though confirming that I AM crying. Well, mind your own business you idiot!
Well after pool, the minah-minahs wanted to go to Orchard, but fana, muni and i didn't want to. So they went to town while we three went to West Mall to eat icecream. And we saw these plants which can survive without soil. All you do is leave it anywhere and simply spray it with water once every two days. Cool. But one of them looks like medusa's head. Revolting if you ask me.
So now I'm back. And I don't feel like writing anymore. So goodbye for now. May we meet again.
So as usual, ain displayed her rusty stardom [star karat] by appearing late, of course, armed with a paparazzi-seeking smile. Zawiah came late too but it was forgiveable cos she lives in pasir ris which is at the other end of the world. So we went to bukit timah and ate at Al-Ameen first before hitting the pool place at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. I tell you, the shopping centre doesn't look anything like a shopping centre. It's so old and looks so dead, but who cares about how it looks like when we can play pool there for only $3.50 an hour? So we played pool. The experts opened one table and the ones who think playing pool is like soccer only it's on a table with little balls opened another. Yours truly, of course, belongs to the second category. It was a riot. We played only 4 miserable games in two hours which means half an hour for each game. In the end we didn't really play actually. We ended up just pushing the damn balls around. Haha. I bet all the guys there were probably laughing behind our backs. I mean even when the ball was openly in front of the hole, we'd end up missing it and the white ball will fly to the other side of the table. Amateurs. I bet all the guys were laughing at us. And I bet I must be the only person in the world who can cry at a pool game. I accidentally slammed and pinned my thumb and forefinger between the pool stick and the end of the table. It hurt so much cos my fingers actually turned red. I was trying not to cry but the tears just came out and I ended up laughing and crying at the same time. Shit. This malay guy saw me crying and according to fana, he was staring at me as though confirming that I AM crying. Well, mind your own business you idiot!
Well after pool, the minah-minahs wanted to go to Orchard, but fana, muni and i didn't want to. So they went to town while we three went to West Mall to eat icecream. And we saw these plants which can survive without soil. All you do is leave it anywhere and simply spray it with water once every two days. Cool. But one of them looks like medusa's head. Revolting if you ask me.
So now I'm back. And I don't feel like writing anymore. So goodbye for now. May we meet again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home