Food.
The more I eat, the more I shit. Damn it! No wonder I'm not gaining any weight. Just 1kg; that's all I'm asking of my body. I've been eating 4 meals a day religiously dammit, and I still look like a walking skeleton. Actually just my arms. Yeah, my arms are so freaking thin...I hate it!!!! So I eat. And when I eat, I find out I cannot stop. Teehee. Yum! I don't think I can ever bear to go on a diet should I ever need one. I can't stand the thought of going on an empty stomach. Wait a minute, I do fast during Ramadhan right? Hmrph. That's a different story I guess cos I can pig out at night.
So my brother said, if you want to gain weight, you should try building up the muscles in your arms to look beefier (beefier?). So I did that. Push-ups I mean. But then they just tire me and what the hell? I'll just stick to eating and eating and eating. Maybe, just maybe, I might gain weight. Plus all the food just keeps me plain happy. Go pig go!
So my brother said, if you want to gain weight, you should try building up the muscles in your arms to look beefier (beefier?). So I did that. Push-ups I mean. But then they just tire me and what the hell? I'll just stick to eating and eating and eating. Maybe, just maybe, I might gain weight. Plus all the food just keeps me plain happy. Go pig go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home