Thursday, July 01, 2004

Today I'm a student rotting at home while my counterparts are stuck in school doing their mother tongue AO. This sucks. No one to talk to and there's nothing to do. Oh, watched Vanilla Sky on VCD just now. It was interesting..uh. I couldn't understand at first why they kept on switching people until the ending. And I finally decided that Nicole Kidman IS prettier than Penelope Cruz. The brother said she has a rubber duck's lips. Haha. What a way to describe.

Have I mentioned that I've made a bet with farhanah that I will fail my chemistry? I did. A McDonald's meal is at stake here. You see, this is what students do when they become bored.

I really have nothing to write about, except that I'm starving and I'm gonna eat in about 5 minutes time.

To nas: I'm really sure I will fail my chemistry. Oh and I can't wait for August. August right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home