I'm feeling indifferent towards how I would fare in my tests. Yep, indifferent is the word. I just know that I would fail at least one of my papers. Or maybe all. But I'm not going to curse myself now, am I? Haha. Had econs and math today. Hmm...econs was interesting. Didn't finish the essay question cos there was no bloody time and they gave too much time to do MCQs. Get this; 45 minutes for a two-part essay, and 50 minutes for 25 MCQs. Honestly, that's dumb. Don't we need more time for essay? So yeah. That was dumb.
Oh math was highly interesting. I did most of the questions but whether I get them right or wrong is a different story. So I have no idea whether I will pass that bloody paper or not. And honestly I don't care. I have a strong hate-hate relationship with math. And yesh, even though I AM starting to like it now cos I passed most of my tests during term time, I still don't like math in general. In fact, I still always form a bad first impression of someone who proclaims to like math. Whoever likes math is a weirdo. W-E-I-R-D-O. Hmm... my GP teacher would say this is a sweeping statement.
And I'm thanking god that I don't take AO malay now. They still have to study for that paper while I'll be at home enjoying my time watching 'Judging Amy' and 'Days Of Our Lives' and crap like that. Hahaha. Talking about 'Days Of Our Lives', I'm wondering when that soap opera crap will end. I mean, I'd watch it 3 months ago and when I watch it again ,say, today, the storyline would still be the same.
Nothing funny happened during the tests. I mean, no one sneezed his brainsout or dig his nose in front of me or stuff like that. So yeah, today is boring. Oooh. I found out though, that when I bang against the lockers hard, they actually move. Cool.
Oh math was highly interesting. I did most of the questions but whether I get them right or wrong is a different story. So I have no idea whether I will pass that bloody paper or not. And honestly I don't care. I have a strong hate-hate relationship with math. And yesh, even though I AM starting to like it now cos I passed most of my tests during term time, I still don't like math in general. In fact, I still always form a bad first impression of someone who proclaims to like math. Whoever likes math is a weirdo. W-E-I-R-D-O. Hmm... my GP teacher would say this is a sweeping statement.
And I'm thanking god that I don't take AO malay now. They still have to study for that paper while I'll be at home enjoying my time watching 'Judging Amy' and 'Days Of Our Lives' and crap like that. Hahaha. Talking about 'Days Of Our Lives', I'm wondering when that soap opera crap will end. I mean, I'd watch it 3 months ago and when I watch it again ,say, today, the storyline would still be the same.
Nothing funny happened during the tests. I mean, no one sneezed his brainsout or dig his nose in front of me or stuff like that. So yeah, today is boring. Oooh. I found out though, that when I bang against the lockers hard, they actually move. Cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home