Monday, June 28, 2004

I just had my Biology and GP test just now. Honestly, I'm so mentally prepared to fail Biology. Haha. This is hilarious. The whole test was like a joke! I was trying so hard not to snort so I stuffed my hand in my mouth. Well not literally. Here's what happened. Apparently smeone sitting way back behind me did not eat this morning. And her stomach rumbled like way too loud. I know it's a her cos there were only girls sitting behind me. Like freaaaking loud. Honest. I'm not exaggerating. It sounds like a balloon that you blow really big, and then let go of. Yep, that sound....mixed in with a few rumbling noises and watery sounds. That watery part I don't know come from where. But it sounds like a tidal wave swashing across an empty stomach. muahaha.

Then there was the essay question. They asked to compare cellulose and collagen. The cellulose part was fine, but COLLAGEN??!! I didn't fucking study that!!! I have no idea how a collagen looks like, what it does, and I'm not interested. But because I thought writing something would at least look better than a blank, I tried to think. Right. Me, think? So the only thing I could come up with was the advertisement some time ago on Collagen pills. Collagen pills?? So I tried to remember. Oh right. It was about hair and skin... hmm.. so I wrote that. Collagen is for skin and hair repair. Big fat joke. It's nothing at all related.

So you see, if you actually take out all the stress during exams, exams are actually fun. They are funny. I found it hilarious. Hmm.. GP? As usual I crapped. Did "Why Is It Important to Have Good Leaders?" Man, I was soooo tempted to write so that they won't infringe on our freedom and rights. Heck, but I didn't. Nay. I HAD to crap about South Arica and the apartheid, and Canada and the economic crisis camps, and North Korea and Iraq. I though it was okay, but now that I think about it really, it's not even related!! So yeah, I'm mentally preparing myself to fail that too.

So that's it. May I humour you more tomorrow with other exam jokes. Cheerios. MAy we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home