I am a total sucker when it comes to bowling. How anyone can get 8 straight gutter balls one after another is beyond me. But me, with my supernatural powers, did just that. So for four consecutive rounds, my points stayed at 28. Thank God after that, my points started picking up, even though it was only 2 or 3 points per game. It didn't help that these two kiddos beside our lane were looking at our screen and chortling quietly to each other. So I suck, so what? We played another game. This time, for the first two rounds, I scored a wonderful zero. Zilch. Nada. Kosong. It's really weird because in my first ever round in the first game, I scored a strike, just by thumping the ball on the floor. Enough said.
I'm in love with Tobey Maguire. I'm so glad he chose to play Siderman again because he has most adorable, smoochy woochy face I've ever seen. Move over, Chad Michael Murray! Tobey is my new man! He's so adorable and the way he looks at MJ Watson makes me swoon. And he has this appealingly geeky way of walking. Oh how I adore geeky guys....
The sister and the brother went with me to Johor to catch the movie this afternoon. It cost us only RM10. Then, we played the embarrassing bowling game. I honestly embarrassed the whole masyarakat Melayu seantarabangsa with my bowling skills. Sigh.
I must start doing my holiday homework, which makes me wonder why they even bother calling it holiday homework since any respectable student worth his title as a student will never touch his homework until after the holiday. Maybe they should call it post-holiday homework?
May we meet again.
I'm in love with Tobey Maguire. I'm so glad he chose to play Siderman again because he has most adorable, smoochy woochy face I've ever seen. Move over, Chad Michael Murray! Tobey is my new man! He's so adorable and the way he looks at MJ Watson makes me swoon. And he has this appealingly geeky way of walking. Oh how I adore geeky guys....
The sister and the brother went with me to Johor to catch the movie this afternoon. It cost us only RM10. Then, we played the embarrassing bowling game. I honestly embarrassed the whole masyarakat Melayu seantarabangsa with my bowling skills. Sigh.
I must start doing my holiday homework, which makes me wonder why they even bother calling it holiday homework since any respectable student worth his title as a student will never touch his homework until after the holiday. Maybe they should call it post-holiday homework?
May we meet again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home