Humour
Humour
I believe the funniest thing that's ever come out of my mouth was the time I was describing a certain somebody to nas [by nas, I mean nastassia. Don't confuse with any other nas]: "Nas you see that girl over there who looks like a boy (pointing)? Well..... she's not a boy".
It took some moments before kat actually let out a baffled "huh?" and we all burst out laughing. It was those kind of humour that needs time to sink in. I haven't had such glorious moments since then. Not saying that I'm not a funny person, because I do think I'm funny [note: I only think I'm funny]. But I'm itching for the day I could actually use this line I've composed in my head should somebody piss me off: "Look, is being a bitch your full-time occupation?"
Is that funny? Please tell me if it's not cos I'll change. But I need the opportunity to use it in the first place.
I'm so weird am I not? And look at what time it is. It's only 6.55am according to my clock and here I am blogging away.
Ooh. Dhaniah got through to next round of Singaporean Idol. Congrats! In American Idol, it'll be the one where they say "Welcome to Hollywood". So now she has to compete with 99 others to cut the number down to 30. Well, you don't need my luck Dhaniah cos you've got LOADS of talent. See? I can praise people too. I'm not always insulting or mocking or being sadistic ya know. Ahaha. I'm whacked.
By the way, Chad Michael Murray is cute. I watched One Tree Hill one saturday afternoon and I've fallen in love with him since then. Girls, check him out. For boys, you guys can always check out Maria Sharapova on the tennis courts. I believe the only reason why any males will watch her is probably to *ahem ahem*. See? I'm not sexist.
And I think males are weird. What is it about soccer?? The brother actually bothers waking up at 2 in the morning just to catch a live match. For goodness' sake, on other days, to wake him up will be like waking up a dead person. But on match days, he doesn't even need people to wake him up. Weird, weird.
I still don't know what's an offside. I was busy checking out the players. Especially for Spain and Portugal.
I believe the funniest thing that's ever come out of my mouth was the time I was describing a certain somebody to nas [by nas, I mean nastassia. Don't confuse with any other nas]: "Nas you see that girl over there who looks like a boy (pointing)? Well..... she's not a boy".
It took some moments before kat actually let out a baffled "huh?" and we all burst out laughing. It was those kind of humour that needs time to sink in. I haven't had such glorious moments since then. Not saying that I'm not a funny person, because I do think I'm funny [note: I only think I'm funny]. But I'm itching for the day I could actually use this line I've composed in my head should somebody piss me off: "Look, is being a bitch your full-time occupation?"
Is that funny? Please tell me if it's not cos I'll change. But I need the opportunity to use it in the first place.
I'm so weird am I not? And look at what time it is. It's only 6.55am according to my clock and here I am blogging away.
Ooh. Dhaniah got through to next round of Singaporean Idol. Congrats! In American Idol, it'll be the one where they say "Welcome to Hollywood". So now she has to compete with 99 others to cut the number down to 30. Well, you don't need my luck Dhaniah cos you've got LOADS of talent. See? I can praise people too. I'm not always insulting or mocking or being sadistic ya know. Ahaha. I'm whacked.
By the way, Chad Michael Murray is cute. I watched One Tree Hill one saturday afternoon and I've fallen in love with him since then. Girls, check him out. For boys, you guys can always check out Maria Sharapova on the tennis courts. I believe the only reason why any males will watch her is probably to *ahem ahem*. See? I'm not sexist.
And I think males are weird. What is it about soccer?? The brother actually bothers waking up at 2 in the morning just to catch a live match. For goodness' sake, on other days, to wake him up will be like waking up a dead person. But on match days, he doesn't even need people to wake him up. Weird, weird.
I still don't know what's an offside. I was busy checking out the players. Especially for Spain and Portugal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home