Birthdays
Today is nasik bubur's birthday. Yesh, the real nastassia. 6th of July. See? No matter how bad my memory is, I will never forget birthdays. Okay I lied. I do forget sometimes. Aww... I miss you nasik. I miss being able to call you "nasik....bubur!!!" loudly. I miss the way you cracked me up when you are in your sour mood. I miss the extra spicy potato thingy that you made for me for my birthday, the one which nonanina and kat sneaked in more pepper while you weren't looking. I miss us back then in physics lab giggling away at mr chin as he told us about the 'lolly' and the 'e-ko'. I miss the afternoons when we would buy gummy bears and swear loudly at mrs poh for a. math. I miss those days pigging out at 7-Eleven before choir practice. I miss us gossiping and bitching about Lo and her obsession with the music room mirror. I miss everything.
Life is getting complicated huh? You and me, walking two different directions now. You to the North, I to the South. But we will see each other soon huh? I miss you once again. *hugs*
Say happy birthday to George Wallace Bush, your twin, for me okay? haha. Gosh. Wallace? Sounds like a faggot.
Life is getting complicated huh? You and me, walking two different directions now. You to the North, I to the South. But we will see each other soon huh? I miss you once again. *hugs*
Say happy birthday to George Wallace Bush, your twin, for me okay? haha. Gosh. Wallace? Sounds like a faggot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home