BC Song 1
Monday 0:27am
Written by Bonnie and Clyde
- Pilgrims -
i think i talk too much
i think i see people cry
then why dont my ears hear
then why cant i see me
I think the world needs love
I think love needs you and me
Then why do I ignore your fears
Then why do you ignore my fears
I see strangers walking past
I see children playing in the gutter
Lift your hands up in prayer
Sweet bliss spoken by your lips<
[Chorus]
Up from Heaven
Sunlight's pouring in
Lighting up the darkness from within
Walk the same direction
In all simplicity
I see God's faithful pilgrims... loving Him
I finally see myself [In people's lives]
I've finally found my heart [It's in God's hands]
I'll sit here in peace for eternity
Waiting for God to call me... home
Written by Bonnie and Clyde
- Pilgrims -
i think i talk too much
i think i see people cry
then why dont my ears hear
then why cant i see me
I think the world needs love
I think love needs you and me
Then why do I ignore your fears
Then why do you ignore my fears
I see strangers walking past
I see children playing in the gutter
Lift your hands up in prayer
Sweet bliss spoken by your lips<
[Chorus]
Up from Heaven
Sunlight's pouring in
Lighting up the darkness from within
Walk the same direction
In all simplicity
I see God's faithful pilgrims... loving Him
I finally see myself [In people's lives]
I've finally found my heart [It's in God's hands]
I'll sit here in peace for eternity
Waiting for God to call me... home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home