Monday, June 21, 2004

2 days

2004-05-05 - 7:41 p.m.

Well, I didn't log in yesterday cos my computer bonked out on me. So I shall strain my memory a lil and try to remember what happened yesterday and today.


So yesterday. Nothing interesting, except for the fact that Munirah [my good friend in AJ] was whining about the predictability of life in Singapore. She yearns for unpredictability and adventure; said she's tired of the monotony of life, "everything also can predict". So I told her, if you want an unpredictable life so much, why don't you go and live in Afghanistan where you can spend EVERYday predicting whether or not you are going to live through the day. Or alternatively you can try to predict whether or not Farhanah is going to come late tomorrow. Interesting. Indeed.


Oh and today. We went to Cheshire Home for Interact Club. I sure was glad we got assigned to Cheshire. Daybreak is pretty boring. The last time i went there, I stared at the tutee, the tutee stared back at me. A very fruitful experience. At least at Cheshire I can talk to Ah Meng and Susan and Margaret. I'm telling you guys, they are so sweet. I think maybe it's cos they are so cooped up in there that they are grateful for any company. And I'm glad to be that company. :)


That's all for today. Oh. I had a song in my head today that I composed during my free period while everone else had mother tongue. But then it managed to slip through the cracks of my brain and disappeared into thin air. So much for creativity.


I'm not making sense am I? Shall try to make another song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home