Monday and the blues
2004-05-03 - 7:51 p.m.
Monday and the blues.
Today is a rather uneventful day - except for the stupid fact that we had napfa test today. Talk about monday blues. I feel like monday orange even. Of all the days, I had to have my cramps today [guys, it's a girl thing] and I also failed my standing broad jump by 1cm!!! And because of that, I have to fail the whole *&&^&$() test.
Hmm.. what else? Not much really. Had the usual shitty lessons - well, fairly granted, they're not that shitty lah. Just that I was grouchign over the fact that I flunked standing broad jump and I got like 8.5 out of 20 for my chemistry test. haha. actually the second part didn't really get me down. I'm somewhat immune to failing stuff like these. Especially math. haha. What is it with me and math man? I have been failing A math ever since I was introduced to the subject. My Os was like the only time I passed with a b3. Even then, it's not a grade to be proud of.
I'm sooo determined to make this online diary work. In fact I have even written down my username and password on a piece of paper so that I won't forget. Since I have nothing to write about, let me describe what I ate today. I drank milk and had cold mango pudding for breakfast at 6.20am. Then skipped recess cos of that stupid napfa. I had rice and chocolates for lunch. And for dinner I had rice again. You can tell that I'm bored right. I dunno. My fingers are just itching to write. Somedays I get so much inspiration to write and somedays I can't force a thing to fall out of my thick skull. I read somewhere that writing is easy. Yeah right. All you have to do is stare at a blank piece of paper until your forehead bleeds.
Am I like crapping? Sorry. Shall end here. Maybe tomoroow I will have somthing interesting to write about. Like what I did in the toilet perhaps.
Monday and the blues.
Today is a rather uneventful day - except for the stupid fact that we had napfa test today. Talk about monday blues. I feel like monday orange even. Of all the days, I had to have my cramps today [guys, it's a girl thing] and I also failed my standing broad jump by 1cm!!! And because of that, I have to fail the whole *&&^&$() test.
Hmm.. what else? Not much really. Had the usual shitty lessons - well, fairly granted, they're not that shitty lah. Just that I was grouchign over the fact that I flunked standing broad jump and I got like 8.5 out of 20 for my chemistry test. haha. actually the second part didn't really get me down. I'm somewhat immune to failing stuff like these. Especially math. haha. What is it with me and math man? I have been failing A math ever since I was introduced to the subject. My Os was like the only time I passed with a b3. Even then, it's not a grade to be proud of.
I'm sooo determined to make this online diary work. In fact I have even written down my username and password on a piece of paper so that I won't forget. Since I have nothing to write about, let me describe what I ate today. I drank milk and had cold mango pudding for breakfast at 6.20am. Then skipped recess cos of that stupid napfa. I had rice and chocolates for lunch. And for dinner I had rice again. You can tell that I'm bored right. I dunno. My fingers are just itching to write. Somedays I get so much inspiration to write and somedays I can't force a thing to fall out of my thick skull. I read somewhere that writing is easy. Yeah right. All you have to do is stare at a blank piece of paper until your forehead bleeds.
Am I like crapping? Sorry. Shall end here. Maybe tomoroow I will have somthing interesting to write about. Like what I did in the toilet perhaps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home