Introduction
Okay, I was previously using diaryland. Switched to this cos it's better. Haha. So ignore the dates and time. I will put down the real date and time here.
2004-05-02 - 12:53 p.m.
Hello. I am Suliyati. But i guess you guys have probably figured that out. Today is good day to start a new diary. Cos it's a sunday afternoon and this afternoon I'm rotting at home.
This first entry shall just be an introduction about myself so people who do not know me that well can know me better (hopefully). Okay, a little confession to dig out: I had 2 other online diaries before but they're not filled at all cos I forgot the passwords. I even forgot what I signed in as. So as you can see, I'm a very forgetful person. And I'm also determined to make this online diary work. Cos hell, who knows, I might lose my entire memory one fine day and I want to be able to know what exactly I did eeons ago. I used to think that keeping all these diaries thingy are all schmuck. But enough of that already. Long story. We don't want to know do we?
Okay. Here's the proper introduction. I am 17 years old this year. Currently studying in Anderson Junior College which can probably qualify as the most mugger-ish school. Was previously from Bukit Panjang Govt High, a great school in my opinion, although sadly, some sucky people come from that school too [not me. I repeat: Not me].I talk a lot, even to strangers who probably have better things to do than to listen to me,so my chattiness might come as a surprise to some people. I'm also someone who will do anything you dare me to do, no matter how embarrassing or crude it might be. [did i say crude? i meant rude]. I like to think I'm funny, but that's only what I would like to think. Up to you to decide. I eat a lot too- unfortunately at a snail's pace- but i remain anorexically stick-thin, which might sound like a good thing for some girls obsessed with looking good, but is in fact bad news for me. Cos i wanna gain weight. My number one mission: to be fat! [This whole chunk I copied and pasted from my friendster profile. *chuckles* Yes, I am THAT lazy]
I like writing poems but only if I have the mood for them. You see, all my poems are morbid stuff, always about death and stuff like that. If I feel like it, I might put them up online. I also like singing, and I think the frogs love my voice .
In the meantime, hope you guys will have fun reading my diary. But I'm afraid I'm not someone who regularly updates though. This, I sadly attribute once again to my lazy nature.
Peace out.
2004-05-02 - 12:53 p.m.
Hello. I am Suliyati. But i guess you guys have probably figured that out. Today is good day to start a new diary. Cos it's a sunday afternoon and this afternoon I'm rotting at home.
This first entry shall just be an introduction about myself so people who do not know me that well can know me better (hopefully). Okay, a little confession to dig out: I had 2 other online diaries before but they're not filled at all cos I forgot the passwords. I even forgot what I signed in as. So as you can see, I'm a very forgetful person. And I'm also determined to make this online diary work. Cos hell, who knows, I might lose my entire memory one fine day and I want to be able to know what exactly I did eeons ago. I used to think that keeping all these diaries thingy are all schmuck. But enough of that already. Long story. We don't want to know do we?
Okay. Here's the proper introduction. I am 17 years old this year. Currently studying in Anderson Junior College which can probably qualify as the most mugger-ish school. Was previously from Bukit Panjang Govt High, a great school in my opinion, although sadly, some sucky people come from that school too [not me. I repeat: Not me].I talk a lot, even to strangers who probably have better things to do than to listen to me,so my chattiness might come as a surprise to some people. I'm also someone who will do anything you dare me to do, no matter how embarrassing or crude it might be. [did i say crude? i meant rude]. I like to think I'm funny, but that's only what I would like to think. Up to you to decide. I eat a lot too- unfortunately at a snail's pace- but i remain anorexically stick-thin, which might sound like a good thing for some girls obsessed with looking good, but is in fact bad news for me. Cos i wanna gain weight. My number one mission: to be fat! [This whole chunk I copied and pasted from my friendster profile. *chuckles* Yes, I am THAT lazy]
I like writing poems but only if I have the mood for them. You see, all my poems are morbid stuff, always about death and stuff like that. If I feel like it, I might put them up online. I also like singing, and I think the frogs love my voice .
In the meantime, hope you guys will have fun reading my diary. But I'm afraid I'm not someone who regularly updates though. This, I sadly attribute once again to my lazy nature.
Peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home