3 days
2004-05-08 - 10:46 p.m.
Okay.It's been like how many days since I last logged in? My apologies about that. The brother did some fiddling with the computer and hey presto! now it's way way faster.
Tomorrow nas is going back to canada. Her flight's at 8 and she has to be there at 6 in the morning. Poor thing. So sad. I really am gonna miss her. But I feel so guilty that I never spent time with her during the 3 weeks she was here in Singapore. sigh. Never mind, she's coming back in like august? Had a great time at her house just now. Went there at 2pm and got home at 9.30pm. Had lunch and dinner there. Ooo. Chappati and prata. Even managed to squeeze in a nap there. *chuckles* For your info, I'm a HUGE sleeper. Sleeping is like my hobby. I feel sleepy easily, I yawn easily, seeing people yawn makes me yawn, and I bet I can sleep standing up, which I've done in the past, albeit hugging the MRT pole. hahahaha.
This morning had a chemistry test, then during mldds i had to present my debate speech to the whole mldds. Sucky lah. They weren't even paying any attention. And it turned out cikgu still wants us to present our speech to her personally on wednesday
Speaking of that, I'm going to have a fucking week next week. [hhaha. fuckin week? That's the first for me] On monday I have to stay back until 5.30 for bio stuff, then on wednesday I have to meet cikgu about the debate AND have an interview for interact club. Supposedly to choose the ex-co members. Dunnolah. If they actually ask me what post I want to hold, I will put on my serious face and tell them I'd be the president. See if they will fall for it. By the way, who are they? I have no idea too.
I think I'm becoming more and more whack with every week. And my entries are becoming more and more random. And my english is deterioriating! I found myself fumbling for words while talking to nas! Cos nas' english is, I tell ya, superb. Plain superb.
Whoa! You know what? I'm itching to tell this freaking hilarious story. The other day I was in the MRT with kat and we saw this malay couple walking in with a little kid, presumably one of the couple's sister. But the thing is both were girls. As in the butch had really short hair and I mean shaven-short hair and she was wearing those very mat-ish pants- you know - the kind that bunches up at the calves. urgh! The worst thing was when I overheard the little girl addressing the butch as uncle. And the butch was also openly stroking the other girl's hair. That was it for me. I just stared at them for all I care, which isn't much really - I don't really care. But I found it amazing that the little girl was actually duped into believing that the butch was an actual guy. On the other hand, what if the butch really WAS a guy...with high-pitched voice, and slim arms and girlish features? I doubt so.
Anyway, the sweet brother is bugging me to get off. HE's staring at the computer screen right now in the hopre that I'd get pissed and log off. Which I WILL do in about 5 minutes time. Okay. Now. He's really bugging me, cos he's been at the computer since like the whole day? and I've just used it about an hour ago.
Okay. Bye.
Okay.It's been like how many days since I last logged in? My apologies about that. The brother did some fiddling with the computer and hey presto! now it's way way faster.
Tomorrow nas is going back to canada. Her flight's at 8 and she has to be there at 6 in the morning. Poor thing. So sad. I really am gonna miss her. But I feel so guilty that I never spent time with her during the 3 weeks she was here in Singapore. sigh. Never mind, she's coming back in like august? Had a great time at her house just now. Went there at 2pm and got home at 9.30pm. Had lunch and dinner there. Ooo. Chappati and prata. Even managed to squeeze in a nap there. *chuckles* For your info, I'm a HUGE sleeper. Sleeping is like my hobby. I feel sleepy easily, I yawn easily, seeing people yawn makes me yawn, and I bet I can sleep standing up, which I've done in the past, albeit hugging the MRT pole. hahahaha.
This morning had a chemistry test, then during mldds i had to present my debate speech to the whole mldds. Sucky lah. They weren't even paying any attention. And it turned out cikgu still wants us to present our speech to her personally on wednesday
Speaking of that, I'm going to have a fucking week next week. [hhaha. fuckin week? That's the first for me] On monday I have to stay back until 5.30 for bio stuff, then on wednesday I have to meet cikgu about the debate AND have an interview for interact club. Supposedly to choose the ex-co members. Dunnolah. If they actually ask me what post I want to hold, I will put on my serious face and tell them I'd be the president. See if they will fall for it. By the way, who are they? I have no idea too.
I think I'm becoming more and more whack with every week. And my entries are becoming more and more random. And my english is deterioriating! I found myself fumbling for words while talking to nas! Cos nas' english is, I tell ya, superb. Plain superb.
Whoa! You know what? I'm itching to tell this freaking hilarious story. The other day I was in the MRT with kat and we saw this malay couple walking in with a little kid, presumably one of the couple's sister. But the thing is both were girls. As in the butch had really short hair and I mean shaven-short hair and she was wearing those very mat-ish pants- you know - the kind that bunches up at the calves. urgh! The worst thing was when I overheard the little girl addressing the butch as uncle. And the butch was also openly stroking the other girl's hair. That was it for me. I just stared at them for all I care, which isn't much really - I don't really care. But I found it amazing that the little girl was actually duped into believing that the butch was an actual guy. On the other hand, what if the butch really WAS a guy...with high-pitched voice, and slim arms and girlish features? I doubt so.
Anyway, the sweet brother is bugging me to get off. HE's staring at the computer screen right now in the hopre that I'd get pissed and log off. Which I WILL do in about 5 minutes time. Okay. Now. He's really bugging me, cos he's been at the computer since like the whole day? and I've just used it about an hour ago.
Okay. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home