Monday, June 21, 2004

Funland.com

Sunday Around 11.30pm

Funland.com
This is insane. Super duper insane. I haven't uploaded anything for the last god knows how many weeks. And i absolutely refused to study. Naughty, naughty me. But I had fun. Super duper yaylicious fun.


Sigh. So much happened. Good AND unfortunately bad. I figured no one is going to read my blog anyways so I'm using this basically as a place to vent my thoughts and feelings. If I happen to remember them in the first place. See? I have bad bad bad memory. Which is the reason why I forgot to update this shit.


Hmm... the bad stuff. sigh. We didn't pull through to the semi finals for BAHAS 4PM. Which is bad. Sad really. I was rooting for at least second place if not first. Hmm.. but I guess our debaters were just too nervous. That I have to admit. My knees kept knocking against each other if you know what I mean? And the pengerusi was too much of a distraction with his Guy-Sebastian-hair plus he kept on staring up at me while I was talking. Well to his credit, he was looking at ALL the debaters. But really, it WAS a distraction. Argh. Can't blame bad luck on other people right? Right.


Hmmm.. Good stuff. I seem to be meeting lots of cuties, WITH BRAINS. Har dee har har. Yup yup. Yummy. Haha. Man, I sound like a witch.


Oh, I need to put this down. My friend like went flash in front of me. twice. He simply pulled down the pants and showed off his butt. Damn. No time to scrutinise it cos I was too shocked. Like I would scrutinize it? Tsk. The worst thing is he did it in front of the kids. I was so scared and paraniod that they'd all end up like him and become flashers for poor yound pretty lasses like me *pouts*. Har dee har har. Oh the kids. Which brings me to another thing I SHOULD talk about.


My class camp. Absolutely cute. Well for people who hate kids, it would be a nightmare. I have to admit. Even though I luurve kids to death (ever felt like kidnapping or biting off a baby's cheeks justcos they look so damn squishy mushy cute? That's me. Damn, I sound like a witch again. Harhar), no doubt it was headache. The kids were freaking noisy. And love to fight. Not all of them though. There was this pair of twins who were adorable. Never fought once. The rest; whooo... headache I tell ya. But a boy calle Razif was cute too. Kept on asking if the ghosts we told in our ghost stories were malay or chinese. Like ghosts have races. Haha. Then before he left, told me he hoped he would see a ghost. Kawaaii.


And then there was the past three days. Whoo. Fun. We -by we, I meant my family- went to Cameron, then Genting, stayed there and then went off to sleep at my cousin's the next day. I was insane. Took the corkscrew rollercaster AND the space shot thingy where the damn thing will drop down so fast after taking you so high TWICE. Yup yup, not once but TWICE. Thank GOD I have a strong stomach. Yeaps, lucky shit. I can even read The Virgin Suicides in the car while it was winding up the snaking road up to the highlands. Whoa. Pretty impressed by myself. *smug smile* The mum and the dad stayed in the hotel room while we kids had fun fun super duper fun. The mum was too tired. Yup. The parents have gone insane. They just reached home from a week-long hols in Indonesia two days ago, and then this. Haha. Nemind. It was cool. Love them.


And I must talk about my cousin's new-born son. Freaaaaking cute. Now here's a baby I would like to kidnap and bite off the cheeks. I would have smuggled him to Singapore if not for the fact that the baby (name's Haziq by the way) kept on crying everytime he looked at my sis. Nay, that will not do. It'll be too messy should he decide to look at my sister and cry while we are at the immigrations. Hahaha.


Okay. I'm gonna log off?

See the next page for the song Bonnie and Clyde wrote. Ahem. That's me and nas. Nastaszio Suliyatono. Haish. So indon-ish. *chants* Back to the roots. Back to the roots.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home