Untitled loneliness
In silent enmity I stand alone,
Not without hatred, not without cold.
And in solemn nights I speak alone,
Of virgin love,
Of mounting fear,
Of omniscient darkness waiting to burst forth.
Wherefore my love that has since
Ceased to wander across the creepy land
Wherefore my sanctum where once I was able to laugh
I hate but I love
I feel but I'm numb
This turmoil of words that manifest my mind
They all seem to but disappear
And who says they know me best?
When not one tirade have I unleashed
Not one song have I sung
Not one dance have I flitted away in
I hunger for the freedom of the open fields
Where once the grass grew tall
Where once the sunshine caress our bare skin
Where once we spoke together,
Of virgin love,
Of mounting fear,
Of omniscient darkness waiting to burst forth….
In silent enmity I stand alone,
Not without hatred, not without cold.
And in solemn nights I speak alone,
Of virgin love,
Of mounting fear,
Of omniscient darkness waiting to burst forth.
Wherefore my love that has since
Ceased to wander across the creepy land
Wherefore my sanctum where once I was able to laugh
I hate but I love
I feel but I'm numb
This turmoil of words that manifest my mind
They all seem to but disappear
And who says they know me best?
When not one tirade have I unleashed
Not one song have I sung
Not one dance have I flitted away in
I hunger for the freedom of the open fields
Where once the grass grew tall
Where once the sunshine caress our bare skin
Where once we spoke together,
Of virgin love,
Of mounting fear,
Of omniscient darkness waiting to burst forth….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home